Returns a new edition of the summer school volunteer. The formation of summer school want to provide knowledge and skills for people involved in voluntary organizations and associations in the world, promote the exchange of experiences and promote relations between them in order to make them grow especially considering the type of work carried out within the organization.
The 17th Summer School Volunteers is a training organized by the Department of Labour, Family and Social Affairs and conducted by schools Training Plan associations and volunteerism of Catalonia and other specialized entities. This edition includes classroom courses in various cities of Catalonia, Barcelona workshops and online courses that enhance the training of the Government.
Among the many groups that you can consult the catalog accompanying the descatquem Point ICT TEB offered three courses this year:
- Online course: Infographics for the memories organizations from 30 June 30 to July 14. (Registration until June 20)
- Attended Course: Digital formats for reports and reports on 30 June 3:00 p.m. to 20:00 pm. (Registration until June 20)
- Course Online Communication 2.0 12 12 September - 14 October. (Registration until July 22)
The maximum available on a course or workshop is between 25 and 30, and will be allocated in order of registration. To formalize the registration must be performed using the following web form.
To enjoy the courses is important to know that:
- You must be a member of a nonprofit organization to register them, although the introductory courses for volunteers are open to all citizens.
- You must be over 18 years, although the introductory courses for volunteers allowed the registration of persons over 16 years.
- Each training program of the Summer School have no tuition fees.
Click here for the entire catalog and the conditions and recommendations of the training program: PROGRAM SUMMER SCHOOL 2016