Through this second edition , AMETIC, the employer of the Spanish technological and digital sector, wants to promote and recognize the talent that empowers digital transformation.
The call is aimed at all educational centers, universities, the media and public and private institutions that carry out training projects related to the development of the digital talent of initiatives to promote digital skills at school, work, specialists to ICT, girls and women and society in general, and may participate until May 20 .
An independent jury made up of experts in talent and digital competencies, will deliver a total of seven awards and three honorable mentions for each of the seven award categories, valued especially those projects that highlight the digital nature of the initiatives .
- Digital competences for all (to allow all citizens to participate actively in the digital society)
- Digital competences for the digital market (for the digital economy)
- More and better ICT professionals formats (aimed at ICT professionals in all industrial sectors)
- Digital skills in education (transformation of teaching and learning in digital skills, including teacher training)
- Digital competences for women and girls (to emphasize the importance of closing the gap in digital skills)
- Digital competences for inclusion (which guarantee labor and social insertion)
- Digital competences in Vocational Training (which promote the role of vocational training in the process of digital transformation of the economy).
To participate, the centers and institutions that present themselves must have their registered office in Spain and present their candidacy through an electronic form.
The awards ceremony will take place on June 12 in the framework of the "II Forum of the Alliance for the Development of Digital Talent" to be held at the CaixaForum in Madrid.