The ALL DIGITAL network is looking for a person interested in doing an internship as an advocate and fundraiser. It will be a paid internship for five months at its headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. The monthly scholarship will cover local transportation, a language course and breakfast.
It is expected that the person in practice assist ALL DIGITAL members by bringing them closer to the policy of the European Union and researching on financing opportunities. It should also provide information for members, writing documents of political positioning on relevant EU policy initiatives. This includes:
- Definition of target groups, creation of messages and content related to promotion efforts.
- Monitor the evolution of relevant political areas in the EU and inform the members of the network.
- Writing positioning documents on political initiatives that may have an impact on the activities of the organization.
- Search for relevant financing opportunities.
The requirements to access the scholarship are:
- University degree in related matters.
- Participation in international education or exchanges of young people (it will be an asset).
- Experience in fundraising and EU project management (it will be an asset).
- Interest and knowledge about education, training, social inclusion and youth policy in the EU.
- Knowledge about the formulation of EU policies.
- Good writing skills in English (C1).
- F rance (it will be an asset).
The practices will take place from January 29 to July 25, 2018. They will require a dedication of 7.5 hours on business days, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., with a break of 30 minutes at noon.
The deadline for submitting applications is December 29th. To do this, you must create an account on the Eurodyssée website.