The Libraries of Barcelona will host the coming months courses on digital tools aimed at children, youth and the elderly. The workshops will be repeated in different libraries.
The digital training program Estàs ON? (Are you ON?) proposes three courses, which will be held in different libraries in the city. Children will learn to program with Scratch, young people will know the appropriate way to share their lectures on YouTube and the elderly will be initiated in the use of mobile devices.
Here is the basic information of each course. On the website of the initiative will find forms to make entries.
Scratch - Imagine and play with your creations
Want to have fun learning to program? The best games and animations are what you get you! Scratch is one of the best ways to get into computer language and logic. Children will learn to program through play and experimentation.
- Aimed at: Children aged 7 to 12 years
- Number of sessions: 12 (one day a week)
- Timetable: 17.30 to 19.30
Booktuber - You read it, everyone will follow
Booktuber want to be? Share your favorite books on the Internet. Learn to use video editing tools, technical know speaking and writing skills and get more from your channels and social networking profiles. All so you can keep your blog and YouTube channel to promote reading.
- Aimed at: Young people from 12 to 17 years
- Number of sessions: 4 (one day a week)
- Timetable: 17.30 to 19.30 (excluding the Tower and Library Vilapicina Llobeta: from 10.30 to 12.30)
Introductory course - Enter the digital world
The use of mobile devices and allows you to keep up your closer. There you go? Discover multimedia tools, you learn to connect and browse the Internet and communicate with mobile devices. A course to keep abreast of new technologies.
- Aimed at: People over 55 years
- Number of sessions: 4 (2 days a week)
- Hours: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (except Library Poble Sec-Francesc Boix: from 11.00 to 13.00)